Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kamrynn & Isabell

My girls! We have a lot going on right now in our family so the best individual pictures I could take of them seem to be buckled in the car! We were on our way to the firestation to visit daddy so they were definately in their best mood!
I said that we have a lot going on right now...we are currently looking for a bigger house! I am very excited b/c I am tired of being cramped however I know that this is going to be a huge undertaking considering we now have three children! (the last time we moved we only had one!) So please pray for us as we are looking. We do not want to rush into anything but we also want to sell our house quickly!




9 comments:

Shawna said...

They are beautiful Abbey!

I will be praying about the house thing, I SO understand. It feels like every day I go back and forth between being ok with the house we have (and the payment!) to feeling like I am on the brink of losing my ever loving mind.

Rachel C said...

Oh, too cute- so glad to see the pics. I am excited about your prospective move too. I think it will be so good for you guys. Adison was looking at these with me and she said Kami! Izzy! So fun.

Marcie said...

So cute! They are just adorable, thanks for sharing the pictures.

jenica said...

Lovely ladies.

Hope you find the best house for your family!

Abbey said...

Thanks! We have been contemplating a move for a while now! When we started going crazy was when we decided it was time!
Adi is getting so big! We will try to come by again soon!

Abbey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

Hi Abbey! Christina here. It's so neat to see your kiddos after having not seen YOU for such a long time! They are definitely cuties.
I'll be praying for you as you look for a house. I know it tends to be just as stressful (if not moreso) as it is exciting.

Abbey said...

Christina- Hello! So great to hear from you! Thanks for the sweet comments and your prayers! They will be needed for sure!!

The McCullars said...

They are too cute! And Im proud to say Im "Izzybell's" (as Brayden says) FAVORITE AUNTIE!!