Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Real Tea Party!!

Last spring, my Mom, Kamrynn, & I were invited to a tea party at an old historic building in downtown Tulsa. Everyone was supposed to dress semi-formal and we would have a light brunch & a tour of the building. (as you can see, I was not too dressed up! I was pregnate with Isabell and was in no mood to wear a dress!) I had never been to a tea party so I was not too sure what to expect but it ended up being a lot of fun! Kamrynn ran around with all the little girls that were their and she also enjoyed drinking her warm tea like all of the adults! The cups they had for the girls were adorable, so tiny!




2 comments:

Brooke said...

How fun! One of my favorite b-day parties (a friend's party) when I was a little girl was a tea party. We dressed up in our mommies dresses and had so much fun! And I was quite the tom-boy too.

Kam looks so cute with her feather boa! She just needs a crown and shiny slippers! :o)

Rachel C said...

Adorable, she looks so much younger then- Can you believe she is the big girl of the bunch now?