Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sponge Rollers

The other night Kamrynn decided that she would like curly hair for a while so we went to walmart and bought a big package of the sponge rollers and proceeded to put them all in her hair. She really enjoyed it until it was time to go to bed... this is when she realized how uncomfortable they were to sleep in! But she made it through the night and we had VERY curly hair in the morning! And, of course, no hair makeover is complete without a little of Mom's makeup! The hair rollers really took me back because sometimes on Saturday nights my Mom would roll Joyce, Marianna, and I's hair so we could have curly hair for church! We loved it! By the way, Shawna, after we took the rollers out my Kamrynn said, "I look like the other Camryn!" It was so funny because she really did!




4 comments:

Shawna said...

I remember you guys getting your hair rolled up on saturday nights!

She really does look like my camryn. They both have such big beautiful eyes.

I love your kitchen!

jenica said...

So lovely!:)

I did the same thing growing up. I remember sitting on Mom's bed watching Lawrence Welk while she put rollers in my hair. Leyla loves it, too - Chloe can't handle the sleeping part...

My girls think Kamrynn looks so cute and still remember her from camp. Leyla said, "oh yeah, she can snap her fingers really good".

Abbey said...

Shawna- Thank-you! Jeff actually did everything in the kitchen including the wood floor! He is awesome at stuff like that!
Jenica- That is so funny that they remember that! That was the summer that she was really obsessed with snapping!!!

Christina said...

Aww, yes, the day of sponge rollers. She really does look like her cousin with curly hair!