Friday, May 30, 2008

Michael's last day of 2nd grade

This is Michael and his teacher Srta. Wright. She has been an awesome teacher & so sweet to Michael. Kamrynn & I got to go up to the school on Thursday, the last day, & help her clean out her class room. Michael really enjoyed us being there. I don't know how the teachers manage the kids during the last week of school! It was unbelievable how hyped up they were! Anyway, we followed them around & got to watch there last day activities. The girls in his class really took to Kami. They made over her the whole time and man was she ever happy! I have a video clip that I am going to upload of her and the girls. It is so cute! (the picture of the kids & I was taken by another 2nd grade student hense the reason it is the way it is!)





3 comments:

Lista said...

Hard to believe they're third graders now. Do you feel as OLD as I do???

Rachel C said...

He looks so grown up in the photos, it seems he was the only grandchild just a while ago and now look!

Abbey said...

I can't believe they are going to be in 3rd grade! And yes, to answer your question, I do feel old! However I am glad that we are finished having kids and I'm sure I will feel young again someday! (probably once Izzy starts sleeping through the night!)