Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Beautiful Day!!

So I am posting about every other day now! I guess I have a lot to catch up on since I didn't post for over a month. I also cannot seem to remember my camera anymore so here are more pictures from my cellphone!! I know I have already talked about how nice the weather is but I can't say enough about how much we are loving it!~ I recently found a really nice double stroller at a garage sale in the area for $15 so Kami can ride with Isabell! They both think it is so much fun to ride together. I don't have any pictures of it yet but I will try to take some soon. I love getting a good deal!! Jeff and the girls at the creek by our house~
Searching for crawfish~
Kamrynn & I~ She is getting so big! (Notice the Betty Boop doo-rag, this was one of her garage sale finds. She loves it! Lol...)
Sorry Michael~ I cut your head off a little, but look at Kam posing!!
Say cheese! Daddy & Izzy~

No comments: