Friday, October 17, 2008

Beautiful Weather!!!

The kids and I have been enjoying this awesome fall weather! This is my favorite time of year and I think I have passed that on to the kids. The other day the girls and I took a walk around the neighborhood and saw one of the horses around the block. It is the sweetest horse, he let us all pet him and didn't mind the constant yelling from Isabell! This is why I love the area we live in! We are in Tulsa city limits but still have enough land to have a horse! (or the people around us to have a horse, I don't think I'm ready to add that to my list just yet!) The pictures are a little crazy but we forgot the camera so I took them with my phone! Kam with the horse! I was surprised she got this close!

Isabell and I petting the horse. She absolutely loved him!

No comments: