Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fun at the Tulsa State Fair!

So Jeff and I took Michael & Kamrynn to the fair and left miss Izzy with grandparents. The kids always want to ride rides and we were a little concerned about taking Izzy into all the madness! We had a great time! One thing we know is that Kam is our little daredevil! She will ride ANYTHING! And when she wasn't tall enough for the big rides she was not happy. I was pretty nervous the whole time. She is just so tiny and I kept thinking she was going to slide out of everything! Jeff on the other hand loves it that she is this way and encourages her to ride them all. He's nuts! (If you haven't noticed, I am trying to catch up on my posts!)
Sliding!!
Kami in the BIG swings! (I won't even ride these!)
Daddy & Kami on the himilaya.
Mommy & Michael sitting in front of them on the himilaya.

No comments: