Friday, July 25, 2008

Final Day!!

Tomorrow will be our last day here! I am so excited! What is even better is that my mother-in-law has offered to take the baby with her on her flight home to Tulsa so I don't have to drag her on our 26 hour drive home! Pretty awesome! Anyway, Michael raced again today and he went through to the next race so tomorrow is the big day! He will race in two of the biggest races in the country ! I am very nervous! I never would have expected him to do this well and I am so proud of him!! I can almost promise that Jeff will not sleep a wink tonight!!
Just wanted to give an update on how he did! Try to update soon!! (by the way, he will be racing at 10 in the morning, 12 noon Oklahoma time so say a prayer for him and his safety! Thanks!!)

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Shouldn't we pray that he wins too? :) (with the prayer for safety of course!)

Have fun! Home will have never looked so good after this trip!

Abbey said...

Shawna- I thought maybe it would be a little selfish of me to ask others to pray for a win but I know that I have already prayed that prayer! (I would love for anyone to pray that as well!) -Thanks