Monday, July 7, 2008

Miss Isabell/ vacation description





Hello everybody! It has been a while since I have posted any pictures of Miss Izzy so I figured I would post a few! We are leaving for vacation tomorrow night, driving all night, because the first leg of our trip is 9 and a half hours and we do not think we can do this, and be sane when we arrive, if we do it during the day! Michael is racing in Albuquerque, New Mexico on the 10-13 so we will be there until the 14th. Then we are driving to Lake Havasu City, Arizona to spend a few days on their beautiful lake! From there we are headed to Sacramento, California where Michael is in the biggest race of the year from July 19-26. Jeff does not have to be home until Tue. the 29th for work so we will have three days to make the 25 and a half hour trip home. We are very excited to be gone fore 3 weeks but I am very sure that I will start missing my bed about half way through the trip! Anyway, enough is enough! Hopefully I will have some good pictures to post when we return! Until then...

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Love those big beautiful eyes!

WOW! That is quite a trip! Hope you guys have a blast and Michael kicks some booty! :o)

jenica said...

3 weeks! Hope you have a wonderful time. That will be awesome country to travel through!
Isabell is beautiful.

Abbey said...

Thanks Brooke! I am hoping he does too!
Jenica- Yes I can't wait to travel the area! It has been a long time since I have been that way! Thank-you for the sweet comment about Isabell.

Rachel C said...

Isabell looks just adorable-she is growing out of her baby look! I can't believe she will be 9 months! You are sooooo brave being away from home 23 nights with 2 kids and a baby-I give you the tough mom award!Good luck Michael!

Abbey said...

Thanks Rachel!