Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ready to be home!!!

Today I am up early and really ready to be home! However we are here for another few days so I'm just going to have to suck it up! We are in Sacramento, CA and Michael qualified for his races yesterday. I know that all of this is probably a bit confusing to the non-racer but he did really well! We were so excited! He will race today Frid and Sat. It has been a long week. For any of you who have ever been away from home with a 9 month old (or any baby for that matter) for any period of time you know how I feel! She just does not sleep well in a pack-n-play. The older kids are having a blast though and are really enjoying having a pool right out the back door! So I will try to update soon on how he does but I doubt I get to it before we get home. Also... I think that either yesterday or today is Mari-kate Bloom's b-day and I just wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday! I remember being pretty ready to have Michael this time 9 years ago! Michael turns 9 on Sat so also a Happy Birthday to my growing boy!

4 comments:

Phyllis Nienhuis said...

Happy Birthday to Michael!
When will you be home Abbey,
I need candles!!

Abbey said...

Phyllis-I will be home by this coming tuesday but might be leaving the next Sat if we can get into camp so just give me a call and I'll see what I have. I haven't poured in a while so I'll have to check. Talk to you soon!

Rachel C said...

We miss you guys, you are the bravest lady-you may be tackling camp too-huh? I hope you guys can come-the kids will have a lot of fun! Happy Birthday to Michael very soon!!!

Abbey said...

Thanks Rachel! Can't wait to be home!!